About Me

My photo
Little drops of water, little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean and the pleasant land. Little deeds of kindness, little words of love, Help to make earth happy like the heaven above.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Solar Charging Backpack


Dicribtion about this bag:
The Voltaic Converter is the most versatile model. It is a small light weight day bag with a compartment for a water bladder, so it is ideal for biking and hiking.
Multiple attachment mechanisms mean it can work as a pannier on a bicycle, a tank bag on a motorcycle, a saddle pack, or a day bag attached to a lager rucksack.

Well , I think this is a good idea. From my point of view, I think this bag is very useful because I'm studing abroad overseas so I must spend so many hours in airplaines every year. This bag may be the best choice for me to carry with to take the flights! It's small light weight and versatile, it is very suitable for small people! But I don't like its design and colour~~

Strengths:
  • Cheap
  • Easy Attachment
  • Specifications ( light weight but big volume)
  • Environmental(4 Watts of Solar Power)
  • Versatile (Battery Included,etc.)
  • Sell Online.

Weaknesses:

  • Poor design. (Not good looking)
  • Poor brand.
  • Too many competitors

No comments: