About Me

My photo
Little drops of water, little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean and the pleasant land. Little deeds of kindness, little words of love, Help to make earth happy like the heaven above.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Survey of HONESTY

1. If there's a product that would help you to cheat in your examination successfully, would you buy it?

2. If that cheating product is too expensive to your income, would you still buy it?

3. A membership card provides discounts to the individual only, however, people sometimes leand their cardsto the others. Do you think whther it is dishonest or not?

4. Do you think whether it is honest to sell weapons at very low price or not?

5. Do you think whether there's a strong reationship between HONESTY and LEGALITY?

Please comment your answers, u ll really help me alot ! Thx ! ^^

3 comments:

chris sivewright said...

abouttime!

SIYI said...

1. maybe I will .
2.no I won't
3.well I dont really think it is dishonest .I think the cardholder should has the authority to do this = =.
4.I think no .
5.no there is relationship between but not very strong.

Mary said...

1. Depends on the price actually. Maybe it's easier to study. Also depends on the subject

2. No way. Maybe only if it will help me to get 100% and I know nothing about the subject

3. I don't think that it's dishonest, they still do buy a product. I mean maybe they wouldn't buy it if their friend didnt have the discount card.

4. The weapons should cost as other goods - cost of production plus some extra to get profit. Another question should be asked - is it honest to sell it without any specific allowances.

5. Not always, and mostly it depends on the situation.