About Me

My photo
Little drops of water, little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean and the pleasant land. Little deeds of kindness, little words of love, Help to make earth happy like the heaven above.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dog is GOD!?





This business idea is about luxury designer homes for dogs.


Italian designer Marco has dedicated his life to God. I mean Dog. His six tailor-made and exclusive Doghouses bark exclusivity, class, elegance and comfort. The only thing these pooch pads don’t have is a toilet. But then again, the dogs don’t really care because they know we’ll cleanup after them anyway.

This idea is not bad. Although I don't have any dogs, but I think if one day I can have a dog, I will love it so much and treat it as a god = =, I know this is crazy, but most people who have dogs love their dogs crazily and majority of them are very rich. So, the market size is not the problem, but i'm worried about the demand.

Strengths:
  • luxury design
  • good quality

Weaknesses:

  • High price
  • Small demand
  • Difficult to find the product
  • Small demand

No comments: