About Me

My photo
Little drops of water, little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean and the pleasant land. Little deeds of kindness, little words of love, Help to make earth happy like the heaven above.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Using a computer in business and impact on staff

Computers are commonly used items in many areas. It is an important thing to people, especially the people who run organizations, industry, etc. . .Most of the jobs today require the use of computers. These 'mechanical brains' made a huge impact on our society. It would be hard if we didn't have the computer around.

So, how do computers impact on staff in business?
First of all, I'll talk about the advantages:
  • Computers always take quicker than human can, so it can help increasing productivity.
  • Reduce waste.
  • More effective and efficient delivery of goods and services to customers.
  • More productive staff utilisation, stall can be transfered to more urgent or complicated tasks.
  • Better communications both internally and externally.

Then, I'll say something about the disavantages:

  • Computers may create an increased need for staff training.
  • Staff may lose jobs becouse computers can replace human staff which are dangerous, repetitive or boring, which can be demotivating for staff.

1 comment:

Evil said...

I am a new student of Mr Chris and I am studying OCR Economics . He has suggested that I set up a blog and the address is http://lonelyeconomics.blogspot.com/
I donot know many people in Oxford and I would be very happy to make your acquaintance !
May be you can help me write my blog which,Mr Chris has asked me to remind you is a DAILY blog!