About Me

My photo
Little drops of water, little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean and the pleasant land. Little deeds of kindness, little words of love, Help to make earth happy like the heaven above.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Transparent Toaster(Concept Only)


I think this business idea is not so good.
When I saw the picture of this product, I found the kitchen gadget that has me intrigued; it’s a transparent toaster, this is a most stylish toaster I ever saw.
This transparent toaster allows you to see the bread while it is toasting so you're never surprised by toast that comes out too dark. This idea is based on a transparent heating glass technology. But the problem is the glass does not currently get hot enough to toast bread, the thing’s only a design concept and not a working device.
Ok, let's see the strengths and weaknesses.

Strengths:
  • Stylish-looking
  • Can see the bread aross to the glass

Weaknesses:

  • Glass does not get hot enough
  • It is only a design concept
  • Not usefull that normal housewives won't buy it.
  • High price.

1 comment:

chris sivewright said...

DAILY blog......................?