About Me

My photo
Little drops of water, little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean and the pleasant land. Little deeds of kindness, little words of love, Help to make earth happy like the heaven above.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My accommondation!!!!

I have a really really lovely bedroom ! ^_______^
It's a single room with cute pink wall paper, and there's a double bed for me !!hahaha!!



My big big big big bed!~ ^^So comfortable!!~


My colourful wall ^^



Nice desk, but not so big = =


Everyday you can see me sitting here and working hard! hehehe,,


I love my pretty wardrobe+dresser! ^^


Daisy always comes to my room, as you see, we aways work hard together and help with each other~~ ^^hahaha,, I never feel lonely and boring here~

3 comments:

chris sivewright said...

Accommodation

Mr.Lex said...

Who did u kill on ur bed in the first picture???....= =

NARA . YAN said...

= =
It was me~NARA!
....
Not Winnie,,hehehe